New Job Opportunity at Coca-Cola Kwanza
Local Category Specialist Job Opportunity at Coca-Cola Kwanza
Title: Local Category Specialist Job Opportunity at Coca-Cola Kwanza
Job Category: Finance and Procurement
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type: Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Procurement Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Procurement for a Local Category Specialist position, to be based in Dar Es Salaam. The successful candidate will report directly to the Content & Operations Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The incumbent will be responsible in studding the production plan in SAP, purchase history and discussing the requirements with Planning section to propose a purchasing plan, Search, evaluate and negotiate with good suppliers in terms of quality, price, delivery and payments.
- Analyze price proposals, cost breakdown, and other information to determine reasonable prices. Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Make supplier assessment report and supplier approved list, Work with project team for new projects.
- Confer with user/QC and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective actions. Evaluate, monitor and administer contracts, contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes;
- Visit supplier’s plants and interview vendors to examine and learn about products, services and prices. Make supplier assessment report and supplier approved list, Work with project team for new projects.
Skills, Experience & Education
The incumbent should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement/Material Management or equivalent, SAP experience or relevant qualification as Certified Supplies Professional will be advantageous. Proficiency in Ms Office, good negotiation skills and a proven record of accomplishment concerning achieving result.
How to Apply
The deadline for submitting the application is 10 October 2022.