New Job Opportunity at Axia HR Tanzania, Customer Service Representative
New Job Opportunity at Axia HR Tanzania
Customer Service Representative
Designation: Customer Service Manager-West
Functional Area: Supply Chain
We are looking for a vibrant Customer Service Representative, or CSR, to act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Order management and fulfillment
- Manage the Order desk & Order to Delivery processes
- Ensure full support to the sales team to achieve sales targets including sales closing activities
Order capturing process compliance
- Follow-up through value-chain; facilitate commercial execution of customer orders till completion
- Trade channel customer complaint handling and query handling for orders
- Ensure customer satisfaction and proactive communication
- Drive operations by following the calendar and ensuring timeliness of activities
- Warehouse support and Inventory Management
- Housekeeping audits during warehouse visits
- Monitoring Depot services including delivery execution, compliance to van delivery schedule
- Cleaning up of damaged and non-moving inventory
- Drive reduction in held/aging/unaccounted stocks
- Overall supply-chain functional responsibility of the region – for all channels, all BGs
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s, degree, master’s in
- At least 3 years proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
- Fluent in English with strong networking and communication skills.
- Client relationship management.
- Mix of strategic and operational management
- Computer proficiency
- Self-starter, works under pressure, team player, multi-tasking