New Job Opportunity at AB InBev Maintenance Planner
New Job Opportunity at AB InBev Maintenance Planner
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The key purpose of this role is to manage the relevant Maintenance Systems, spares management, generation of routine and planned maintenance schedules, provide support to maintenance teams in the execution of maintenance and ensuring relevant Permit-to-Work are in place.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Using the maintenance planning system, generate the routine maintenance schedules including required Cleaning, Lubrication and Inspections tasks.
- Allocate resources to the schedules and generate works orders where these are indicated.
- Communicate the schedules to Production, Engineering and other support teams and resolve work and resource allocation problems.
- Coordinates maintenance resource allocation.
- Verify that routine maintenance schedules are being completed and that shift teams are completing autonomous maintenance tasks assigned to them.
- Complete all administration and maintenance systems tasks required to support the management of routine maintenance schedules.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of routine maintenance tasks to the shift and engineering teams, and highlight non-compliance and problems that need to be addressed.
Maintenance System Management
- Where necessary, take part in the commissioning of new maintenance systems, or changes to the current maintenance system.
- Manage the maintenance systems, ensuring operational, data integrity, and correct use of the system.
- Plan required maintenance work using the maintenance system, generating the required schedules and associated works orders.
- Generate required maintenance reports, including SAP reports and communicate to key stakeholders.
- Capture required data on the maintenance systems. Data must be verified for accuracy and completeness.
- Conduct analysis on maintenance data to identify failure modes and root causes of maintenance problems, and to identify problems timeously.
- Where analysis of maintenance data indicates a need to carry out work, this information must be communicated to the engineering team and included in the planned maintenance schedules.
- Facilitate and lead the planned maintenance pre-meeting with a focus on required work, problems to be addressed and resource requirements.
- Plan all required work on the planned maintenance schedule. Ad hoc tasks should be included and prioritized and relevant works requests generated.
- Determine resource requirements to complete work and assign tasks to specific resources.
- Interaction with departmental heads to obtain resources necessary for task completion.
- Partake in planned maintenance period in support of the maintenance team, assisting with problem solving, work prioritization and resource re-allocation.
- Reschedule incomplete work to the next planned maintenance period and capture all required information from the planned maintenance period on the maintenance systems
- Facilitate and lead the maintenance post mortems and document any problems encountered, opportunities identified and lessons learned.
- Where problems have occurred during routine or planned maintenance activities, apply structured problem solving approach to resolve.
- Where required calls in additional resources to assist in problems solving or escalate to engineer for direction.
- Assist fellow team members to resolve problems on request.
- Take part, as a functional expert, in FFA is on request.
- Ensure maintenance and cleaning day and annual shutdown programs are completed.
- Ensure all required asset care work is carried out and complies with asset care standards.
- Ensure spares needed to support asset care program are available on time and within costs.
- Identify asset care training needs in the Machine Specialist’s as well as in the shift teams and make recommendations.
- Analyze SAP maintenance system to identify recurring problems and make recommendations to enhance the asset care schedules.
- Co-ordinates resource allocation of process artisans and machine specialist on maintenance and cleaning day and annual shutdown.
- Participate as a subject matter expert in asset care problem solving sessions
Key attributes and competencies:
- Solid SAP experience,
- PC literate (Proficiency in Microsoft Office package),
- Understanding of Maintenance Processes and Practices,
- In depth knowledge of Utilities plant equipment and processes,
- Assertive leadership, good people management,
- Strong diagnostic ability
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical) or equivalent,
- 3 to 5 years production Engineering Experience
Direct reports (solid line):
Dotted line reports:
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 5 October 2022.
Anheuser-Busch InBev World’s largest brewer. Our Dream is to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together For a Better World