New Job Opportunities Utumishi at Water Institute (WI) June 2023-Nafasi za kazi Tume Ya UTUMISHI Wa Mahakama. The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) Water Institute June 2023 Tanzania Jobs Utumishi New Vacancies
The President’s Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is an independent department established by Section 29 (1) of the Public Service CAP 298 as amended by the Act No. 18 of 2007. PSRS was established to facilitate the recruitment process on behalf of the Government. The Amendment Act No.18 of 2007 under section 29 (6) stipulates the functions of the PSRS as follows: –
- Search for various professionals with special skills and prepare database for such professionals for easier recruitment.
- Register graduates and professionals for purposes of ease of reference in filling vacant posts.
- Advertise vacant posts occurring in the public service.
- Engage appropriate experts for purposes of conducting interviews.
- Advise employers on various matters related to recruitment, and
- Do any other act or thing which may be directed by the Minister responsible for Public Service.
RECOMMENDED: 2 New Jobs Opportunities at CRDB Bank June 2023
The Water Institute (WI) is a higher learning Institute and a Government Executive Agency that was established by Government Notice No. 138 of 22 August 2008 according to the Executive Agencies Act (cap.245). The aim of the Institute is to provide quality expertise in the water sector through technical education, training, research and consultancy services under the policy guidelines of the Ministry of Water
On behalf of Water Institute (WI) Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill Eleven (11) vacant posts as mentioned below.
If your Browser does not support Viewing PDF Above. Please download the PDF file CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD