New Job Opportunities at PwC Careers Africa, Assurance Administrator
New Job Opportunities at PwC Careers Africa, Assurance Administrator, PwC Careers Africa Jobs opportunities, PwC Careers Africa call for work.
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. By listening to you and understanding your vision, we can help you overcome the challenges you face. Whether you are a large global organisation, a government body or a family-owned private business, we have the experience and expertise to help you.
Our expertise is backed up by a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Our strong global network enables us to collaborate across the world. We combine this knowledge and expertise with our in-depth understanding of African operating environments to offer our clients tailored advice and services.
By tapping into our global network, we can connect you with the right people at the right time. So whether you are looking to keep track of the numbers, make tax simple or need help adapting to changing operating environments, we can assist.
PwC has a presence in 34 Africa countries with an office footprint covering 66 offices. With a single Africa leadership team and more than 400 partners and 9000 professionals across Africa, we serve some of the continent’s largest businesses across all industries.
Job Description & Summary
Bring your experiences. Grow your skills. Make your mark. Our community of solvers is ready to apply your expertise in new and unexpected ways. You’ll be empowered by a career that’s flexible, human-led, tech-powered and purpose-driven.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a passionate community of solvers working together in unexpected ways to create solutions that untangle some of the world’s most complex problems.
We combine perspectives and technologies to create new solutions, and help our clients build trust and make a lasting difference. We’re a network of firms in 152 countries with 327,000+ people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Tanzania invites applications from qualified candidates for the position below: –
Assurance LoS Administrator
As an Assurance LoS Administrator, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Schedule, attend weekly Assurance management meetings and keep an accurate record of the minutes; follow up on action points raised in the meetings to ensure they are addressed and finalised before subsequent meetings
- Monitor billing, cash collections and debtors on a weekly basis in collaboration with engagement managers.
- Creating opportunities and job codes in the system; keep track of Assurance leads and proposals and maintain win rate statistics
- Follow up of engagement letters and ensure they are prepared and shared with managers for review
- Maintaining the risk management register and ensuring risk management actions for all existing and new clients are up to date
- Manage resource bookings, advise engagement managers on availability of staff and attend resource planning meetings
- Provide other administrative support when needed and perform other duties as directed by the LoS Leader
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
Desirable skills and attributes
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- Organisational and time management skills
- Communication skills – written and spoken
- Report writing skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and the ability to evaluate a situation in a logical and methodological way
- Confidence in engaging with senior management team
- Collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment
If you are keen to grow your career your own way and to discover how a career with PwC will benefit you, find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.co.tz and apply online. Your career path will be unique, diverse, and exceptional as we give you the best opportunities to excel and shine.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)