New Job Opportunities at Heritage Drinking Water Limited (HDWL) 2023
New Job Opportunities at Heritage Drinking Water Limited
VACANT JOB POSITIONS
Heritage Drinking Water Limited (HDWL) was established on 7 April 2020. HDWL main business activity is to process and sell RO water at affordable price (Tsh 200 per 1 litre) through durable (refillable) water bottles.
We encourage customers to use own containers that we sterilize before (re) filling. This HDWL approach aims at motivating customers to save environment (reduce the environment problem of scattered water bottle empties in the streets) while saving money. HDWL advocates the motto: Okoa Pesa, Tunza Mazingira.
Currently, HDWL has 21 water points in Dar Es Salaam. As we grow up to live the mission and vision, there are 25 sales positions and 4 driving jobs that have fallen vacant. Therefore, HDWL is looking for qualified professionals to fill them out.
If you feel that you certainly have the qualifications for the position, kindly do not hesitate to submit your application document as directed bellow to +255 656 000 678 via WhatsApp as a single PDF file document.
Aplication deadline: 21st February 2023
Application documents to be scanned and submitted as a single PDF document to the mobile number +255 656 000 678 and kindly note that the PDF file name should have full names of the applicant:
- RELEVANT CV for this position;
- A handwritten application letter;
- Mtendaji letter with his or her passport size photo/ copy of your NIDA ID card;
- Referee’s letter with his or her passport size photo;
- Two passport size photos; and,
- A proof that you own a working smartphone.
Company Postal address:
P.O.BOX 55150, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Physical address: Changanyikeni Street, Shina No. 5, Bloc 40, Changanyikeni.
How to successfully reach HDWL Head Quarters (HQ):
- At Changanyikeni Bonden Stop (there are bajaji and bodaboda).
- Exit the tarmac road and take the left (rough) road for about 400 meter where you will see HDWL signpost (at Winnie nursery school).
- Turn left and proceed straight down to HQ.
Hotlines: +255 656 000 678 & +255 673 983 983
Important dates to note:
First interview for shortlisted candidates: 15th February 2023. RO training 16 – 20th February 2023.
1 Second interview for trained candidates: 21st Februay 2023.
Job induction for successful candidates: 22nd – 23rd February 2023. Start working: 1st March 2023.
25 POSITIONS: SALES OFFICER (SO)
Responsibilities for Sales Officers
- To operate the RO water vending machines;
- To sell HDW to customers daily;
- To read and report water meters readings daily;
- To read and report power meters monthly;
- To keep water vending kiosk properties;
- To thoroughly clean the water vending kiosk daily;
- To provide good customer services;
- To handle customers complaints at the kiosk;
- To fill out sales checklist book daily;
- To receive and count water bottles from drivers;
- To deliver water to large customers in the streets;
- To promote HDW in the streets via PA system and during launching of new kiosk; and, To receive and deliver company document at the kiosk.
Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
Education – Form Six, Diploma or BA (water supply and sanitation engineering, water quality and laboratory technology, water resources and irrigation engineering, heritage, education, archaeology, business administration/ management, human resources, public administration, recording management, or other relevant fields).
4 POSITIONS: DRIVERS
Responsibilities for Drivers
- To drive all types of company’s vehicles (car and motorcycle);
- To maintain logbook for vehicle movement records according to regulations;
- To transport goods and parcels to various destinations as may be required;
- To make regular check of vehicle to ensure cleanliness and serviceability;
- To ensure the vehicle is maintained as required;
- To ensure the vehicle is equipped with all necessary accessories;
- To ensure the vehicle has valid insurance and all other statutory cover.
Drivers’ Qualifications and Experience
- Having a valid driving licence class D or C;
- One-year basic driving course;
- Driving experience of at least one (1) year without causing an accident;
- Possession of Level II in motor vehicle maintenance/ mechanics is an added advantage.