New Job opportunities at CRDB Bank March 2023
The purpose of the job is to be responsible for ensuring that the foundation’s programs and initiatives are properly monitored, evaluated, and reported timely.
- Working with the Manager Foundation program to develop and implement monitoring and evaluation frameworks for foundation programs and initiatives, including defining performance indicators, data collection methods, and reporting requirements.
- Collect and analyze data on the performance of foundation programs and initiatives, using diverse methods like surveys, interviews, focus group discussions and data analysis tools.
- Maintain and administer the M&E database, analyses and aggregate findings.
- Support project progress reporting, project mid-term review and final evaluation.
- Prepare regular reports on the performance and impact of foundation programs and initiatives and provide recommendations for improvement as needed.
- Prepare a Monitoring & Evaluation manual for all the programs and donor reporting needs.
- Collaborate with the foundation’s grant-making team to ensure that grant-funded programs are meeting their objectives and are having the desired impact.
- Develop and implement knowledge management systems and processes for the foundation, including documenting best practices, lessons learned, and success stories.
- Engage with stakeholders, including program beneficiaries, partners, sponsors and funders, to ensure that their feedback and inputs are incorporated into the foundation’s M&E systems and processes.
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree M&E, Social Science, Economics, International Development, Business Administration, Statistics or any related field.
- Advanced level knowledge and experience in statistics packages R, Epi-Info, Stata, SAS, SPSS, Excel
- Experience of at least 3-5 years in M&E and a proven track record of designing and implementing M&E systems and processes for development programs.
- Strong analytical, data management and report writing skills are essential, as is the ability to work effectively with stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds.
- Ability to interpret data and prepare narratives against the indicators and numerical reports generated.