Tender job at (Tawa)Tanzania Wildlife Management Authority June 2023-Job Vacancies Nafasi za kazi (Tawa)Tanzania Wildlife Management Authority2023: Latest Job at (Tawa)Tanzania Wildlife Management Authority through an Establishment Order
Latest Job at (Tawa)Tanzania Wildlife Management Authority – Nafasi za kazi (Tawa)Tanzania Wildlife Management Authority
1. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has received a grant from the German State-Owned Investment and Development Bank (KfW) towards the costs of implementing the Selous Ecosystem Conservation and Development Programme (SECAD) and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards payments under the contract for Construction of Rural Infrastructure (i.e., Socio-economic Infrastructures) in Selous Game Reserve (SGR).
2. The Tanzania Wildlife Authority (TAWA)now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the construction works comprised of various rural Socio-economic Infrastructures as shown in the table below:
- – Bidders are allowed to submit offers for more than one package
- – All lots within a package must be included in the bid.
3. Bidding will be conducted by means of the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure with the qualification as specified in the KfW Guidelines for Procurement of Goods, Works and associated Services in Financial Cooperation with Partner Countries “KfW Guidelines” https://www.kfw-entwicklungsbank.de/PDF/Download-Center/PDF-Dokumente-Richtlinien/FZ-Vergaberichtlinien-V-2021-EN.pdf).
RECOMMENDED: Manager, Account Management at Mastercard June 2023
4. A complete set of the bidding documents (in English) is available to interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzanian Shillings One Hundred Thousand only (TZS 100,000.00). The method of payment is via bank deposit to the following account at Tanzania CRDB bank – Account name: Selous Ecosystem Conservation and Development with Account number 0150555174201.
The documents shall be sent by Courier (related costs to be covered by the interested Bidder) or physical pickup by the Bidders at Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism (MNRT), c/o GOPA, Mpingo House, 4th Floor, Room No. L406, PO Box 25295, 40 Julius Nyerere Road, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
5. Bids in one original plus two paper copies and one digital copy, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address below: SECAD Project Manager, Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism (MNRT), c/o GOPA, Mpingo House, 4th Floor, Room No. L406, PO Box 25295, 40 Julius Nyerere Road, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania on or before Monday 3 July 2023 at 12:00 hours EAT. Electronic bidding will not be permitted, and late bids will be rejected.
Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ or designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on Monday 3d July 2023 at 14: 00 hours at MNRT Room No. L406.
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism (MNRT)
- c/o GOPA, Mpingo House, 4th Floor, Room No. L406, PO Box 25295,
- 40 Julius Nyerere Road, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Contact: -SECAD Project Coordinator