Project Manager Job Vacancies at Sandvik Group June 2023-Tanzania Jobs AJIRA Nafasi za kazi Sandvik Group June 2023 Project Manager Job Vacancies at Sandvik June 2023 Sandvik Mwanza June 2023
Nafasi za kazi Sandvik Group June 2023-Project Manager Job Vacancies at Sandvik June 2023
- Vacancy – Project Manager
Location: Tarime, North Mara
Sandvik is a global, high-tech engineering group providing solutions that enhance productivity, profitability and sustainability for the manufacturing, mining and infrastructure industries. In 2022, the group had approximately 40,000 employees, sales in about 150 countries and revenues of about SEK 112 billion within continuing operations. Our offering covers the entire customer value chain and are based on extensive investments in research and development, customer insights and deep knowledge of industrial processes and digital solutions.Nafasi za kazi Sandvik Group June 2023
- To manage the planning, coordination, communication, direction, and control of all necessary site project activities.
- Effective coordination and execution of all service obligations as governed by the specific commercial contract with the client.
- Ensure all activities are being carried out in accordance with company values, policies, and procedures.
- To provide leadership and to control & monitor on-site teams’ morale.
- The effective communication, coordination and control of on-site employees to ensure complete adherence to all terms of their contractual obligations with SMCT.
- Understand and maintain safety issues. Run and drive an effective site safety system. (0% incidents & accidents, PPE Compliance, SHEQ Compliance).
- Understand and communicate project documentation to site staff.
- Understand and maintain a quality system, project filing system and record keeping. Site acceptance/construction handover.
- Understand requirements of Client and set up control systems to manage site activities.
- Acquire a thorough and clear understanding of the project scope and the relevant specifications and terms of contract.
- Mentor and train identified national staff in order to ensure staff development is maintained and nationalization and succession goals are met.
- Maintain and establish detailed construction plans to meet program details and key dates. Resolve planning essential accurate record keeping of delays etc.
Passion to win.
We establish market leadership through empowered people, strong performance management and continuous improvements We are forward thinkers, driven by our passion to continuously innovate smarter solutions and enable important shifts. Our role is clear – through every action, every day, we make the shift and advance the world through engineering. Sandvik will create value by focusing on six strategic areas. We have defined targets for 2025 in each of them to ensure transparency and follow-through.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the mining and equipment maintenance/engineering field.
- At least 3 years proven contract management/project management experience gained in a technical equipment maintenance service environment.
- Proficiency in maintenance management practices/systems as well as commercial contract management practises and principles will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Sandvik Equipment and Policies is an added advantage.
- Experience in mentoring/skill transfer to local/national employees, international experience specifically in remove challenging environments.