Learning and Organizational Development Director Job at PATH 2023 – Are you looking for Nafasi za kazi PATH International Tanzania, Learn more about a career with PATH International Tanzania including PATH jobs. ajira mpya PATH in Tanzania.
Learning and Organizational Development Director Job at PATH – Nafasi za kazi PATH International Tanzania
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
At PATH, our people are central to our mission of advancing health equity and Human Resources plays an essential role in the success of our people. The Human Resources division’s vision is to provide leadership in building a culture defined by our values and built on empowerment, courage, learning, and growth. To advance this vision and support PATH’s strategy, Human Resources has three strategic focus areas:
- Redefine the employee experience to be more inclusive, from onboarding to separation and everything in between.
- Redefine how we approach talent to attract, retain, and grow our employees.
- Incorporate diversity, equity, and inclusion into all aspects of our people processes.
The Director of Learning and Organization Development is responsible for leading the design, development, and implementation of high impact learning and development programs for PATH, as well as establishing employee engagement programs and strategies that shape the employee experience, build high performing teams, and drive PATH culture forward.
This position requires the ability to juggle multiple work streams and initiatives that impact all leaders and employees across PATH and that are instrumental to the success of the organization. This position reports to the Chief People and Diversity Officer and is a member of the Global HR Leadership team and PATH Global Leaders (PGL) group. The position leads a team of learning and organization development specialists.
- Lead the development of an organizational learning strategy that aligns to PATH’s competency framework, strategic priorities, and industry standards, and addresses PATH’s current and future learning and talent development needs.
- Develop, scale, maintain, and deliver a best-in-class global learning portfolio that includes required and voluntary training, training for managers, performance management, and leadership development.
- Plan, develop and provide culturally relevant training programs for adult learners. This may include developing and facilitating training for eLearning, classroom, on the job, workshops, seminars, and conferences.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all training programs and implement changes as necessary to elevate the level and success of all training initiatives.
- Establish and maintain internal partnerships with subject matter experts (such as HR directors, HR Business Partners, communications, technical experts), and manage academic alliances and external partnerships with specialty-focused vendors to provide management and leadership development curriculum and programs.
- Talent Management and Executive Development:
- Own PATH’s talent development lifecycle and processes (Grow, Perform, Succeed) and evaluate options to enhance, ensure fairness, and build internal capability. This may include implementing a performance management system, annual talent assessments, coaching programs, and 360-degree and other assessments.
- Partner with PATH Global Leaders and Executive Leadership team to drive the executive talent development and succession planning efforts for the business.
- Partner within the Global HR Business Partners team to assess and develop learning approaches to meet specific division or functional needs including leadership coaching and external offerings.
- Employee Engagement Strategy:
- Develop a people experience strategy, action plan, and roadmap, with associated measurement, that supports the desired culture.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across the HR function to diagnose strengths and opportunities across the employee lifecycle that impact employee experience.
- Partner with the Global DEI Director to develop and own an aligned employee engagement survey strategy and analyze the data to identify trends and areas for improvement that inform key decisions and guide the people strategy.
- Establish KPIs for the employee experience and develop a reporting cadence with delivery to the Executive Leadership team.
- Demonstrated cultural agility
- In-depth understanding of best practices in learning strategy development and in employee engagement
- Capacity to build and grow an effective team
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Proven experience with curriculum development and delivery methodologies, and best practices
- Track record of driving employee engagement initiatives
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Strong consultative skills and ability to make persuasive recommendations based on business rationale
- Ability to work in and manage ambiguity, including dealing effectively with issues that do not always have a process, system, or solution in place
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.