CS Core and Telco Cloud Infrastructure Support Engineer at Nokia August 2023, Nafasi za kazi Nokia Tanzania Jobs » Engineering Jobswe act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color,
Nafasi za kazi Nokia
Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by delivering Network Operation and Maintenance activities to Communication Service Providers. Our responsibilities includes Plans and executes technical tasks according to given SLA, along with existing processes and instructions, directly or through customer interface to ensure contract KPIs are maintained above targets. What Will You Learn and Contribute ToAre you passionate about solving problems? As part of our team, you will: Release 4 NSN CS Core, SBC and CBAM and Cloud Infrastructure Network Elements maintenance.
- Managing Core operations KPIs
- Resolution of trouble tickets raised by NOC / Customer / other SLM Teams
- Escalation of complex faults to the next level for support
- Liaison with other SLM team to resolve faults / technical issues.
Your Skills and Experience You have.
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication Engineering or related field
- Extensive experience as Nokia CS CORE back office engineer.
- Experience in communicating with different groups/teams.
- Must have hands-on experience on Nokia CS CORE operations & maintenance.
- Good knowledge in operating systems, shell scripting and Troubleshooting skills
It would be nice if you also had:
- Ability to adapt to work in a multicultural environment
- Analytical and conceptual thinking, problem-solving ability
- Collaboration skills
- End-user / Customer service orientation
- Integrity and credibility.
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to motivate other
What We Offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality, Nafasi za kazi Nokia
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect. Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed. Job Information Services – Information Specialist Primary Location Middle East & Africa-Tanzania, United Republic of-Tanzania, United Republic of-Dar es Salaam Schedule Full-time