Marketing Specialist (Products and Campaigns) Job at NBC 2023 – Nafasi za kazi NBC bank. Learn more about a career with National Bank of Commerce (NBC) including Latest NBC jobs. ajira mpya National Bank of Commerce.
Browse All Nafasi za kazi NBC Bank on this page Ajira Mpya Bank Zilizotangazwa leo Bank ya NBC you will find All Job opportunities At National Bank of Commerce.
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services. Join our telegram group
This role is responsible to plan, coordinate, implement and oversee performance of various marketing campaigns for a range of products and services.
The role includes extensive analysis of external environment, interpretation of campaign results and recommendation of appropriate solutions. Also, to execute all campaigns within the assigned budget and timeline.
Toworking closely with the Marketing Manager and business colleagues to determine business requirements and plan for respective marketing campaigns. Also, to develop different types of campaigns that include product launch, thematic and brand campaigns among others.
Furthermore, to support and guide brand frontliners in coordinating on ground tailored product campaigns and activations, Moreover, this will be responsible with ensuring smooth supply chain of all branded merchandise and resources.
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights sourced from owned data warehouse, literature, big data etc.
- Support Marketing Manager in planning and executing product campaigns to increase awareness and usage
- Ensure all products campaign are executed timely and in line with approved budgets whilst maximizing return on Marketing investment (ROMI).
- Advising business on product campaign timing and launches
- Working closely with product owners/developers in coming up with strong customer value proposition (CVPs)
- Support on ground and branch sales teams in promotions and activation of relevant products
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities to provide insights and recommendations
- Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports
- Work with creative and media agencies in pre campaign engagement while coordinating business colleagues’ involvement.
Role / Person Specifications
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Planning and organizing
- Adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Presenting and communicating information
- Leading and supervising
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related discipline
- Strong analytical mind and creative thinking ability
- Experience of running marketing campaigns in banking and financial related setup
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a competitive fast paced environment
- Good project management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with current industry trends
- Highly motivated individual with strong intrapersonal skills
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new marketing techniques
- Demonstrating multitasking skills
- Team player with ability to work independently and collaboratively
Preferred / Advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Marketing Analyst, Marketing Strategist or any relevant position in the marketing department
- Agency/client experience of communications management – multi-media, from strategy to production
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with marketing agencies
- Exposure and understanding of Financial Services industry.
Proven track record in marketing and communication with length and scope of experience being an advantage.
Creative and innovative thinking (Meets all of the requirements), Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Effective communication – Basic (Meets all of the requirements), Enabling team success (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Experience in a similar environment, Higher Diplomas – Marketing, Marketing Management (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development)