New Job Vacancies at Vodacom June 2023- Tanzania Jobs Nafasi za kazi mpya vodacom 2023 Tanzania SIM Registrations Operations Specialistat Vodacom June 2023 Vodacom Tanzania Dar es Salaam
New Job Vacancies at Vodacom June 2023
- Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
- Date Posted: 7 Jun 2023
- Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- Contract Type: Permanent
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this. We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference. New Job Vacancies at Vodacom June 2023
To work with Manager: Management of the SIM registration projects and operations ensuring support for channels of registration and their tools of trade and delivery of registration projects.
- Working with on various stakeholders to ensure all issue escalated/ reported on the escalation channels are resolved and update to have no impact on Acquisitions.
- To ensure SIM registration tools of trade are active and working –engage with team on ground and repair centre to ensure active and productivity.
- Support the implementation of planned SIM registration projects by engaging with the agile squad on delivery and testing.
- Ensure SIM registration and related system stability by escalating timely to the responsible team and ensure fixing of the problem while managing the team on ground.
- Ensure system and process used are compliance to the process and procedure and report for any loopholes which result to non- compliance.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes, methodologies within a fast-paced telecommunication environment
- Proven experience in working with various SIM registration stakeholders and support to achieve successful outcomes.
- Understanding of the regulatory requirement governing SIM registration and process governing on ground registration agents.
- Competency in ensuring tracking and improving efficiency and productivity in managing the on-ground sales team and their tools of trade.
Bachelor’s degree/Diploma or its equivalent in project management, Information technology Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, or other related fields of studies At least 1-2 years of customer service and support /sales and channel management/Project management job experience.
Knowledge and Skills
• Strong oral, written, reporting and presentation skills.
• Strong negotiation and Interpersonal Skills.
• Very strong organisation skills.
• Customer service and support
• Stakeholder Management
Recommended: Head, Legal Division Job at African Union June 2023
- Business Partnering
- Partner and Supplier Management
- Project and Programme Management
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Complexity Management
- Risk Assessment
- Governance and Policy Compliance
- External trends and insights
- People Development
- Strategy Execution
- Managing Change
- Issue and Risk Management
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business, and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.