Administrative Officer at Legal Services Facility (LSF) July 2023, Nafasi za kazi Legal Services Facility (LSF), The Legal Services Facility (LSF) is a registered non-government Organization (NGO) with Registration No. 00NGO/R2/00011. The LSF advocates for inclusive access to justice, including supporting individuals to claim their rights, redress grievances and protect their fundamental human rights. The LSF’s overall goal is to increase access to justice through a legal empowerment approach, in particular for women and girls.
Nafasi za kazi Legal Services Facility (LSF
- Post: Administrative Officer
- Location: Dar es Salaam
- Position Summary
The Administrative Officer on a daily basis will ensure the smooth running of the front office, manages all forms of office communications (mail, telephone, fax, etc.) support administration activities and pursue any other related activities under the supervision of the HR & Admin Manager.Nafasi za kazi Legal Services Facility (LSF
Manages office supplies and keeps updated records of office stationery and other supplies. Assists in case required grant management with calls for proposals; maintains and oversees the grant management unit’s filing system to ensure an effective grant management system Assists the HR & Admin Manager with HRM duties and confidential filing Ensures regular and timely payments for utilities, rent, insurance, etc. are undertaken and that regular updates in insurance policies for staff medical, vehicles, and others are performed in case required. Maintain the filing system in collaboration with Managers. Perform general administrative duties such as maintaining general files, typing, data entry,
opening mail and completing and processing standard purchasing forms. Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies. Preparing requests for purchase, goods received notes GRN) and Goods Issue notes (GRI) Arrange and book workshops including invitations to participants, seminars, and meetings Organizes all aspects of field visits Assists staff plan and booking travel arrangements such as flights, hotels, and activities. Guide and advise staff on travel destinations, budgets, and travel requirements such as visas and vaccinations. Assists with any other duties, reasonable within the framework of an administrative job, assigned by the supervisor.
- The minimum education requirement is Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least two years experience in administrative, secretarial, receptionist, or customer care.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Planning and organizing
- Problem assessment and problem-solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientation
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: If you are Tanzanian and qualified for the above post, please apply through https://lsftz.org/jobs/. The application deadline is Wednesday 09th August,2023. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.