Circulation Manager at Mwananchi Communications June 2023-Nafasi za kazi Gazeti La Mwananchi June 2023 Tanzania Jobs » Nafasi za kazi Gazeti La Mwananchi Latest Jobs, Explore Current Job Opportunities by Clicking Here! Ajiraonline Arusha, Dar es Salaam, Dodoma, Mbeya, Mwanza February 22, 2023 View more Latest
Nafasi za kazi Gazeti La Mwananchi June 2023
Mwananchi Communications Limited publishers of leading Tanzania newspapers, Mwananchi, Mwanaspoti, and The Citizen and its various online and digital products are looking for motivated and highly experienced individual to fill the position of: CIRCULATION MANAGER (1 POST)
To plan and implement strategies which will lead into growth in copy sales, penetrate the market through efficient and effective distributorship, maintain existing network and exploit opportunities for new routes.
- Develops and implements business plans to meet targets
- Sets individual distributor’s targets and ensures that it is implemented through the sales force
- Develops and implements approved performance based on incentive scheme for distributors and the field sales force
- Provides supervision, guidance and results oriented leadership to ensure highest level of morale and productivity
RECOMMENDED: 3 New Jobs Opportunities at NMB Bank June 2023
- Monitors competition, gives timely feedback on marketing activities, trends and recommends action plans
- Holds regular meetings with distributors, agents, vendors and the sales force to review performance
- Conducts performance appraisals, identifies needs and recommends appropriate training for staff.
- Attends editorial meetings to decide on headlines and major stories and subsequently the print order
- Achieve agreed targets: Nafasi za kazi Gazeti La Mwananchi June 2023
- Sales: Minimum 100% against target
- Collection: Minimum 90% against target
- Deadlines control: Zero tolerance
- Customer Service: Maximum 24 hour turn around for resolution of complaints
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree in Business related field
- At least 2 to 3 years working experience.
- Excellent communication skills, computer knowledge, and familiarity with brands.