Cost Accountant at Coca Cola Kwanza May 2023-Nafasi za kazi Coca Cola, Learn more about a career with Coca-Cola Kwanza Limited including all Tanzania Coca-Cola jobs. Nafasi za Ajira Mpya Coca Cola.
Latest Nafasi za kazi Cocacola Kwanza-Cost Accountant May 31st, 2023
- Closing Date
- Reference Number
- Job Title Cost Accountant
- Job Category Finance and Procurement
- Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
- Job Type Permanent
- Location – Country Tanzania
- Location – Province Not Applicable
- Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Finance Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience in Finance for a Cost Accountant position to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report to Finance Manager – Costing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The primary responsibilities of the incumbent will be to accurately ascertain overall cost of operations, reviewing and forecasting financial statements.
- Develop a good understanding of revenue and cost drivers to identify opportunities for profitability margin expansion.
- Provide value adding and analytical insights for decision making.
- Prepare cost dashboards to track costs and financial KPIs.
- Provide relevant inputs in the budgeting, forecasting and reporting cycles to facilitate strong financial performance.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts under Costing section.
- Maintain and update the price master data.
- Attend frequent departmental meetings to review performance, identify risks and mitigation plans; and assist budget holders with queries.
- Participate in the month end process including working closely with the Financial Accountant to give insightful input and commentary on the income statement.
- Provide support to business functions in evaluation of value enhancing proposals.
- Accountable for relevant aspects of the control environment.
Skills, Experience & Education
The applicant should have at least a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent, at least 3 years relevant work experience (experience with FMCG or manufacturing will be an added advantage). The applicant must have a professional certification such as CPA/ACCA/CIMA and previous experience with advanced ERP models such as SAP or Microsoft Dynamics.
The applicant should also have strong analytical skills and attentive to detail; good business acumen; strong communication and interpersonal skills; excellent writing skills and ability to interact with people at various levels; good self-management practices and a self-starter; open minded and embraces feedback.