The General Public is hereby informed that the Egyptian Agency of Partnership for Development (EAPD) in cooperation with the Department of Irrigation and Hydraulics in the Faculty of Engineering – Cairo University are offering scholarships for suitable candidates to apply for a Master’s degree titled “Shared Water Resources Development Program” for the academic year 2021/2022.The General Public is hereby informed that the Egyptian Agency of Partnership for Development (EAPD) in cooperation with the Department of Irrigation and Hydraulics in the Faculty of Engineering – Cairo University are offering scholarships for suitable candidates to apply for a Master’s degree titled “Shared Water Resources Development Program” for the academic year 2021/2022.
Entrance Requirements : Full funded scholarship for Tanzanian
- To be eligible for admission, the student must fulfill the following conditions:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent and should have at least three years of practical experience after graduation.
- Have a good command of the English language and working knowledge of computers.
- Be physically fit and have a record of good conduct and honorable behaviour.
- List of required documents
- A copy of a valid passport.
- B.Sc. certificate or its equivalent certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation and the Egyptian Embassy.
- 6 recent personal passport size photos.
- Completed Application Forms (herein attached).
- Have an official medical certificate that states that the candidate is free of any infectious disease (HIV, HEPATITIS C and COVID-19) and be tested within 72 hours prior to travel.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to provide evidence of proficiency in English.
- A recommendation letter from Employer or Affiliated University/Institution.
Scholarship coverage : Wizara ya elimu tanzania scholarship 2021
This scholarship will cover the following expenses:
- Tuition fees;
- Airfare ticket, go and return;
- Transportation cost from the airport to the University;
- Accommodation and monthly allowance of 350 USD; and
- Resident permit expenses.
Mode of application and submission
Details and all information regarding the aforementioned Master’s programme can be found on: http//ihd.eng.cu.edu.eg/swrd/main.htm
For further inquiries and clarification concerning the scholarship or the application process please write to the following email address: email@example.com or call tel no.: (+255) (022) 2111716/2113591.
The deadline for applications is on Thursday, 9th September 2021.
NB: The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania will not provide a loan or grant for candidates who will be offered this scholarship.
Ministry of education, Science and Technology,
P.O. Box 10,