Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Dodoma 2022
Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Dodoma 2022
Get here all updates about Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Dodoma 2022/2023 (NECTA PSLE Results 2022/2023). The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania. ajiraonline.com use prepare this article to enable those search for results can access very easily and understand every steps to follow as well as to know what next after seen their results.
NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Dodoma 2022/2023 Release Date.
There is no exactly date for release of NECTA results but you have to be patient when announced will be available in this page so keep Visiting back soon. But last year results was released on 21st November 2021. So let wait when they will announce results for this year.
How to Check Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Dodoma 2022/2023
When NECTA announce results for standard seven who sit for exam on September you can check very easily online by following the following below steps
- Go to any browser such as chrome, Firefox, Mozilla, Internet Explorer Samsung Internet and other more.
- Then visit NECTA Official website https://onlinesys.necta.go.tz/ or https://matokeo.necta.go.tz/psle/psle.htm
- Check availabile news or announcements
- When you see NECTA PSLE Results click it
- After opened there will be list of all regions in Tanzania so you have to select a region where your school available
- Then after you will be directed to districts, open it to see list of schools where you have to search your district and open to get school name for searching your results.
How To Check NECTA Results By SMS (Short Message Services)
The following below is how you can see you NECTA results using SMS:-
- Dial *152*00#
- Select number 8. Elimu
- Select the number 2.NECTA
- Select the type of service 1. RESULTS
- Select Test Type 2.ACSEE
- Enter the Test Number and Year Example: S0334-0556-2019
- Select Payment Type (Cost per SMS is Tshs 100 / =)
- Upon completion of payment you will receive a short message of the result
Ajiraonline.com we use to wish good luck in your exams results
What Next After seen Results of PSLE Results 2023
After NECTA release results and see your results next is to wait selection to join with secondary education for those who will pass their exams. But if you failed you can’t be selected.
What Qualifications for Form One Selection 2023
Form one selection are list of candidates selected to join for different government Secondary schools after release of Matokeo ya Darasa la Saba Dodoma region. It’s only for students that passed in The Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) that announced by NECTA. The students Selected are those with pass of grade average from A to C.
How to check majina waliochaguliwa kidato cha kwanza 2023 Dodoma
You can see names of students selected to join form one for the academic year of 2022 you should follow the following below Instructions
- Visits official website of TAMISEMI that is http://tamisemi.go.tz
- Then find the announcements tab where you will various TAMISEMI news,
- Check for any updates related to majina ya waliochaguliwa kidato cha kwanza 2023
- Finally, click on the available link announcement to see students Selected to join form one for the 2023.
For any more information you can also call the customer service unit in the Office of TAMISEMI via telephone number 026-2160210 OR send an SMS or WhatsApp to 0735160210. This is all about Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Dodoma 2022-2023.
The decision to establish NECTA was a follow-up of an earlier move, in April 1971, when Tanzania Mainland pulled out of the East African Examinations Council (EAEC) to conduct her own examinations. Zanzibar pulled out of EAEC in 1970. Before the pull out, between 1968 and 1971, Tanzania sat for foreign Secondary School Examinations conducted jointly by the East African Syndicate, which before then were conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate alone. The Examinations conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate then were the School Certificate and the Higher School Certificate Examinations. The School Certificate Examinations was taken by the African Students for the first time in 1947 and that of the Higher School Certificate in 1960.