Marketing Manager Vacancy at PATH Trust 2023
Marketing Manager Vacancy at PATH Trust 2023, The Job holder to provide expertise and services in marketing, especially promoting PASS Trust businesses, services, products, and brands. This includes but not limited to development of marketing strategies and plans; Coordinating PASS Trust marketing activities, promoting linkages to key stakeholders for business purposes, promote PASS’s businesses that will lead to generation of new business leads; preparing and managing marketing budgets and analyze.
trends; and oversee marketing department employees.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reporting to: PASS Trust Director of Business Development
Location: Head Office
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE MARKETING MANAGER WILL BE AS
1. Promote and position PASS Trust as a leading think-tank for facilitating access to financial and business development services for agribusiness entrepreneurs in Tanzania.
2. In collaboration with the PASS Thematic Head, develop, optimize, implement, monitor, and track the results of communication strategies for the different thematic areas.
3. Contribute to and support the Director of Business Development and the management team with the development and implementation of the broader organizational strategies and business plan.
4. Coordinate internal communications ensuring important information is shared effectively across the organization. Devise innovation approaches to stimulate discussion, share knowledge and learnings about PASS project and promote cross-thematic collaboration.
5. Develop and manage relations with stakeholders through activities designed to support the goals and objectives of the different thematic areas and the overall strategic direction of PASS.
6. Organize and attend promotional events such as press conferences, exhibitions, tours, and visits.
7. Build and protect PASS’s corporate image and identity.
8. Manage the PASS website and social media channels ensuring the appearance is visually appealing, the content is relevant, up-to-date and user friendly. Monitor and evaluate digital trends and propose ways of boosting engagement with online target audience. The same includes to create contents and grow search engine optimization for the PASS’s website.
9. Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services.
10. Research, write and distribute press releases and briefings to targeted media.
11. Monitor news media, share important highlights, and mentions of PASS’s work and thematic trends and identify opportunities for PASS to engage with media
practitioners and to share internally generated content with wider audience.
12. Manage media relations effectively and ensure that activities that PASS engages in receive positive publicity in the media.
13. Monitor current campaigns, ensuring their staff meets deadlines and complete necessary tasks on timely manner.
14. Coordinate matters related to protocol and public relations.
15. Respond to general queries for information.
16. Produce marketing and promotional materials.
17. Oversee and manage the production and dissemination of PASS publications including quarterly newsletter, public annual report, reviews, insights and updates and other project driven outputs.
18. Coordinate and deliver effective events in collaboration with colleagues e.g., seminars/colloquia on research topics, launches of new projects/initiatives and
research reports, professional education, media briefings and stakeholder consultations.
19. Conduct regular situation analysis and perception surveys of PASS audiences to establish the knowledge, attitudes, and practices of target recipients of PASS’ regular communications.
20. Analyze data to evaluate the success of marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure.
21. Promote positive community relations through events such as open days and involvement of PASS in community initiatives.
22. Prepare and manage the communications budget.
23. Performing other duties as advised by management from time to time.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Bachelor’s degree Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration, or related discipline from a recognized University/institution.
2. Possession of a master’s degree, knowledge of Agricultural Financing and its related policies, procedures will be an added advantage.
3. At least eight (8) years working experience in Marketing and Corporate Affairs, four ( 4) of which must be in a senior position.
4. Computer literate.
5. Strong interpersonal and organization skills.
6. Skills in formulating and implementing marketing initiatives.
7. Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to write documentation in a concise and focused style.
8. Must be a team player, very self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize workload with minimum.
9. Must be computer literate.
1. Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Excellent linkages with the agriculture society, stakeholders, and the government
4. Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
5. Budget-management skills and proficiency
6. Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field.
7. Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
8. Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
PASS Trust is an equal opportunity employer, and the positions are open to all. Qualified candidates should visit our websitehttps://www.pass.or.tz/vacancies and submit
a CV and cover letter on or before 12th February 2023. Also note that, as per PASS Trust commitment to Inclusive Green Growth (IGG) strategy to avoid printing of papers,
we will only accept electronic applications and not physical applications. Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted will be contacted.