Manager Merchant Support at CRDB Bank January 2023, ajira mpya, nafasi za kazi, ajira mpya CRDB, nafasi za kazi CRDB, CRDB vacancy, CRDB jobs, ajira mpya mabumbe, CRDB mabumbe
Manager Merchant Support at CRDB Bank January 2023
JOB REPORTING TO: Senior Manager Acquiring Business
Provide support to merchant sales team and after sales support ensuring delivery of quality service while enhancing customer experience through Point-of-Sale devices, QR codes and e-commerce business.
- Support the Merchant sales team to process POS transaction deposits and revenue.
- Providing service support to the sales team by ensuring all POS terminal, QR codes functionalities, and e-commerce requests are promptly actioned.
- To provide after-sales support to merchants including resolve customer queries received from the sales team, merchants, and branches within specified SLA.
- To manage to acquire consumables availability and distribution to Merchants.
- To lead the team in various projects related to Card business Channels.
- Coordinating Merchant vetting process and verification of Merchant supporting documents to ensure compliance to CRDB, BOT and card schemes operating standards and policy.
- To liaise with branch and channel support on Merchant account opening
- To liaise with branch and channel support on daily reconciliation of POS transactions
- To identify, profile and report operational risk incidents related to merchant business activities.
- To pursue continued improvement in personal development by participating in the development programs and training
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- University Degree/Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, Banking, or Information Technology
- A minimum of five years of experience in Card operations and POS device operations
- Business understanding of Banking operations, card products, customer service and merchant acquisition procedures and analytics.
- Building Positive Working Relationships, Coaching, excellent Communication, Contributing to Team Success, Customer Focus, Formal Presentation, Planning & Organization.
- Business understanding of Banking operations and risk Management.
- Computer literate
- Teamwork and Time Management