Management Reporting Officer Jobs at FINCA The Management Reporting Officer is a member of the Finance Department with direct reporting line to the Finance Manager .The Management Reporting Officer shall participate in management decision-making, devising planning and performance management systems and providing expertise in financial reporting and control to assist management in the formulation and implementation of FINCA Tanzania’s strategy.
• Prepare the company budget, constantly monitor and control the budget performance in with FINCA’s Accounting policies and procedures.
• Assist in preparation and review of the company strategic plans and constantly advise management on these plans.
• Manage and Implement the costing system in the finance function in line with the Accounting policies and procedures.
• Assist to prepare financial projections, control and monitor all the company’s products in line with the Accounting policies and procedure.
• Prepare timely and accurate reports in line with the accounting policies.
• Financial Statements Preparation
• Preparation of management reports as required by FINCA Tanzania management, board, external parties
• Assistance in board reports preparation
• A university degree preferably in Commerce and Accounting (B.Com), Business Administration (B.B.A) or Banking. CPA/ACCA qualification will be an added advantage.
• The candidate must possess good report writing and analytical skills.
• Proficiency in Excel and computerized accounting packages is a must.
• The candidate must have at least 3 years working experience in a similar accounting role.
• Ability to read and interpret financial statements and come up with Quick Solution.
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili.
|Job Experience||No Requirements|
|Experience in Months||Level of Education|
Job application procedure
Apply: Send your CV not later than October 13, 2023 to TZ_Recruitment@finca.co.tz
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted