Operations Deputy Manager (m/f) at LSG Sky Chefs group August 2023, LSG Sky Chefs group Jobs Tanzania Jobs, Administration Jobs, LSG Sky Chefs has, through its catering expertise, developed special skills in planning, implementation and management of all processes related to in-flight services. For our Joint Venture Inflight Catering Services Limited
LSG Sky Chefs group Jobs
LSG Sky Chefs group is one of the global leaders in airline catering and the management of in-flight service-related processes. The group consists of approx. 140 Companies in more than 40 countries, providing services to more than 200 airline-clients worldwide. With over 70 years of experience in the industry, LSG Sky Chefs has, through its catering expertise, developed special skills in planning, implementation and management of all processes related to in-flight services. For our Joint Venture Inflight Catering Services Limited, in Dar Es Salaam we are searching for Operations Deputy Manager (m/f)
- University Graduation (Msc/MBA) concluded.
- Prior work experience in similar function of min. 3-4 years.
- Strong capacity to work under pressure; multitasking.
- Project management skills.
- Dynamism, proactivity and organizational skill.
- Above average skills in MS Office, Software, etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Availability to work shift and during weekends.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in English.
- Tanzanian national.
Duties and Responsibilities
- oversee the successful completion of operations during shifts.
- manages team of staff members.
- communication efficiently with departments, clients and authorities.
- ensures that department is running smoothly.
- Oversees employee scheduling, control of compliance with established procedures, inspecting equipment, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- work closely with employees and management.
- oversee cooperations between Operations and various departments to help them coordinate with one another.
- Involved in Aviation-Security and Ramp-Safety related issues.
How to apply
Interested and suitable applicants are invited to forward their application and motivation letters in English including CV, copies of relevant certificates, recent photo and salary expectations to HR@LSG.co.tz until 28 August 2023, LSG Sky Chefs group Jobs.
READ ALSO: Sustainability Lead at Dangote August 2023