Latest Job at TANROADS Work Inspector Dranage and Structure 2023 – Ajira na Nafasi za kazi TANROADS. Get all TANROADS jobs, reviews, hiring trends, salaries, work environment, job security, work-life balance, management, Check Nafasi za kazi TANROADS, and get latest “”” Jobs in Tanzania from leading hirers Updated Daily. All jobs in one easy search.
JOB VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport which is responsible for the Development and Maintenance of the Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland. Apart from this is also responsible in conduction Axle load Control Operations and Air port Construction.
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a Contract for the UPGRADING OF KABONGO – MABAMBA (47.925KM) ROAD TO BITUMEN STANDARD CONTRACT NO: TRD/HQ/1023/2022/23
As a measure to strengthen Capacity of discharging TANROADS’ functions effectively the Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – KIGOMA, on behalf of Chief Executive, seeks to recruit qualified and competent Tanzania Citizen to fill Vacancy posts for the specific duties on short term basis.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and competent Tanzania to fill Vacancies in the Region. Successful applicants must be ready to work for considerable Length of time in Kigoma Region within the project area when situation warrant.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Appointment will be on Contract Terms of One (1) year renewable subject to satisfactory performance, efficiency and effectiveness.
WORK INSPECTOR – DRANAGE AND STRUSTURE (1Post)
The work inspector shall be responsible for Inspecting and approving all material and completed works to ensure compliance with technical specification requirements. The work inspector shall ensure measuring quantities of drainage works satisfactorily carried out on daily basis. He/she will be responsible keeping all record including reports, works diaries, correspondence instruction given to contractor(s), and any other matter relating to drainage structure on day to day basis. Must preparation and submission of min progress report with update cost of drainage workman daily basis. In addition, he/she must maintain a site diary on a daily basis with the contents and format to be agreed with Employer.
He/she must possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from any recognized Higher Learning Institution/ College. Must be registered as Graduate/Professional Engineer with ERB. Having at least 3 years cumulative experience related to bridge/drainage design and construction. Self motivated and able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision. Must be fluent in English Language and must be a Tanzania Citizen.
- Applicants must attach an up – to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts: postal address/post code, e – mail and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement:
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth Certificate;
- Submission of the following documents is strictly not acceptable;
- Form IV and Form VI results slips;
- Testimonies and all partial transcripts.
- An applicant should indicate three relevant referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary, Advanced level or Universities/Colleges should be authenticated by the National respective organs. (NECTA,NACTE orTCU),
- A signed APPLICATION LETTER should be in English.
- Deadline for the submission of application is 22nd April, 2023.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will render to necessitate legal action;
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTED TO THE ADDRESS BELOW;
P.0 BOX 97,
NOTE: Hand delivery shall NOT be accepted.