Key Customer Manager Vacancies at Sandvik
Key Customer Manager Vacancies at Sandvik, Sandvik Jobs, Sandvik seekers, Sandvik carriers, Sandvik new job opportunity, Sandvik december vacancies, Sandvik jobs today, Sandvik announce jobs.
Sandvik is a global, high-tech engineering group providing solutions that enhance productivity, profitability and sustainability for the manufacturing, mining and infrastructure industries. We are at the forefront of digitalization and focus on optimizing our customers’ processes. Our world-leading offering includes equipment, tools, services and digital solutions for machining, mining, rock excavation and rock processing. In 2021 the Group had approximately 39,000 employees and revenues of about 86 billion SEK in about 150 countries within continuing operations.
Location: Zambia kitwe.
KEY CUSTOMER MANAGER
As an excellent communicator and networker, you enjoy establishing and expanding trusting and cooperative relationships. You use Walter’s position as an industry pioneer in the field of digitization by drawing conclusions about customer needs and potential from targeted data analyses. They understand the goals and challenges of our business partners and derive holistic solutions. In this way, you make engineering competence a reality for our customers.
Your playing field:
- Comprehensive support for selected focus customers
- Detailed customer analysis
- Building partnership relationships at different levels
- Recognition and awakening of individual customer needs
- Development of holistic solution concepts
- Acquisition and management of projects in cooperation with the internal departments
- Independent conduct of sales negotiations
- Sales planning
- Data management and process control
- Strategic development of accounts in the area of responsibility
This is how you score:
- You are very familiar with the economic application of cutting tools and have appropriate formal training
- You have sales experience – ideally in the support of key account customers
- You are an excellent networker with a high level of customer orientation
- You enjoy working independently and at the same time enjoy exchanging ideas with colleagues
- You are proactive, solution-oriented and happy to contribute your creative ideas
- You are digitally savvy and appreciate the advantages of future-oriented working methods
- You bring a positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Your place of residence is in the sales area
- You should be able to speak Chinese and should have lived in China for Atleast 2 years
Recommended: Head of Partnerships Africa Vacancies at Seedstars
- Long-term employment in a leading company in the industry
- Self-determined, self-responsible action with creative possibilities
- Appreciative environment, integration into our talented and experienced team
- An attractive, market-conform package that is negotiated individually – we are looking for experienced personalities
Sounds exciting? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed cv