JOB TITTLE: PRINTER GRADE II – 1 POST
The Tanzania Institute of Education (TET) is a public institution within the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology with a major role in interpreting education policy in the country and incorporating it into curricula and learning materials programs aimed at providing quality education at the education level. pre-primary, primary, secondary and teacher training colleges.
TET was established by law no. 13 of 1963 and was named the Institute of Education as a unit within the Joint University of Dar es Salaam responsible for coordinating the provision of teacher training at the Collaborative University of Dar es Salaam and the Ministry of Education’s efforts to improve teaching and learning in schools and teacher training colleges.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To prepare work schedule;
- To prepare working tools and equipment;
- To assign work to staffs under him/her;
- To make follow-up on on-going activities and reports on the progress to the supervisor;
- To prepare job jacket layout about plan of production; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Diploma in printing from a recognized institution with a minimum of three years experience in printing industry.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 2021-03-14
REMUNERATION: PTSS 4-5