Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency aimed at providing cost effective and sustainable maintenance and development of the road’s networks and construction of Airports in Tanzania Mainland to support the social – economic development of the country. Apart from this, it is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations using Weighbridges.
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – KAGERA on behalf of Chief Executive Officer, TANROADS, seeks to recruit qualified and competent with high integrity Tanzanian Citizen to fill the following vacant posts on contracts terms (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance).
JOB TITLE: WEIGHBRIDGE DRIVER – (1 POST)
- Holder of Certificate of secondary education
- Must be have genuine and a valid driving license Class C
- Must have trade test certificate in motor vehicle mechanics or motor vehicle drivers’ certificate from NIT or any recognized institutions
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English languages;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Age limit is not above 35 years.
- At least 3 (Three) years’ work experience in the same field from reputable organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To drive Agency’s motor vehicles;
- To maintain the vehicle logbook;
- To undertake motor vehicle services;
- To maintain safety and cleanliness of the motor vehicle;
- To deliver and collect mail and goods; and
- To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
HOW TO APPLY
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, together with names of two reputable referees their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses. The application should reach to the addressee mentioned below not later than 27.03.2021 at 16:30pm Hrs.
Please apply to;
P O BOX 02,
BUKOBA – KAGERA.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.