ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – 1 POST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To prepare journal voucher/batches
- To prepare various payment schedules.
- To received and pay out cash and cheques.
- To maintain accountable documents (Register)
- To perform and other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Certificate in Secondary Education (CSE), Certificate in either Accountancy, Lower Government Accounting Programme qualification, ATEC I, Intermediate Module B or an equivalent professional qualification.
REMUNERATION: NHC SCALE