JOB TITTLE: ARTISAN II – 1 POST
The Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences traces its origins to 1963, when it opened as Dar es Salaam Medical School. The school became the faculty of medicine of the University of Dar es Salaam, in 1968. In 1976 the Faculty of Medicine was incorporated into Muhimbili Hospital to form the Muhimbili Medical Centre (MMC)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To perform specified craft jobs under supervision;
- To perform routine technical cleaning of the work environment;
- To take care of tools and equipment;
- To assist in operational repairs of machinery and buildings;
- To assist in fitting and turning; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate plus Trade Test Grade II or Level II certificate in Plumbing.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 2021-03-14
REMUNERATION: POSS 2.1.