Arusha – Wipasi Logistics Ltd
We provide professional logistics services to clients for sea, road and air freight with keen regulatory compliance across industries within East Africa.
- Male & Female
- 18 to 35 years Old
- Can work under pressure
- Polite & hard working
- Wear smile & share positivity
- With Driver’s Licence
- Drive vehicles to designated destinations for customer product deliveries.
- Drive safely and deliver product within deadlines.
- Analyze delivery address. Deliver orders to customer on assigned routes and maintain schedule.
- Report any accident or injuries to supervisors immediately. Perform motorcycle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure.
- Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenance.
- Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations.
- Maintain the motorcycle and bag clean and safe.
- Collect payments from customer at the time of product delivery.
- Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns.•
- Perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
- Maintain driving log, prepare vehicle performance forms and complete dairy paperwork.
- Provide special care in delivering fragile and hazardous product.
For Interested Applicants , Kind send your Resume to email@example.com