Local Area Representative
Smollan Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
At Smollan, we’re on an evolutionary journey where we’re shifting our story. We’re looking for truly unique people who believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. Where our people are cared for, happy and inspired in building an extraordinary place to work.
We’re on the lookout for an exceptional Local Area Representative.
This role will be based in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
As a Local Area Representative, you will be responsible for
- Achieving all secondary sales targets for all assigned SKU’s
- Full sales coverage as per assigned PJP
- Productive calls coverage
- Ensure that the TTS – Trading Terms (e.g retail disc) are being utilised within the location
- Plan sell out target by SKU for each customer in keeping with overall secondary sales target with the guidance of the IQ recommendations
- Achieve numeric distribution target as required
- Continuously drive established and agreed upon ways of selling in the trade
- Ensure in-store implementation of company merchandising standards and cycle priorities
- Work on the opportunities spotted during the store check
- Ensure proper stock rotation with customers e.g move stocks from slow to fast moving shops to prevent expiry or damage
- Ensure proper storage of products
- Replace damaged product as per the trade returns policy
What are we looking for?
To qualify for this role, you should:
- Achieve a grade D+ (D Plus) in secondary education, certificate and Diploma in sales and Marketing or Business administration.
- 6 months to one year experience in merchandising, having worked in Beverages/Alcohol industry will be added advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Time management Skills
- Customer service skills
- Planning and organizing skills
What’s in it for you?
- A robust work environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow with a leading brand in the FMCG industry.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY