Site Project Manager
- Oversee all the technical aspects of the project
- Identify the technical resources needed for the project and source these materials from third party vendors
- Supervise 5 – 8 project supervisors
- Maintain technical alignment with key stakeholders
- Ensure all technical devices or platforms used by the team are on their top shape at all times
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project.
- Manage relationships between clients and stakeholders.
- Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools.
- Perform risk management analysis to reduce project risks.
- Report and escalate to upper management as and when needed.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 5+ years of project management in sites.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Able to drive a car.
- Mechanical background will added as an advantage.