Manager; ATM Performance
Reporting Line- Senior Manager; Agency Banking and Distribution Sales
Department- Retail Banking
Responsible for driving performance of all types of ATM Machine business across the country by managing end-to-end their performance, monitoring and distribution to increase usage, and revenue while improving customer experience.
- Ensure overall growth of ATM performance in areas of Transactions, Revenue and service uptime for both off-site and On-site ATMs to achieve improved customer experience.
- Responsible for revenue growth associated with ATM usage by ensuring ATM uptime is at its best all-time as per required performance percentage.
- Work with Channel & Distribution and Branch Network to ensure appropriate new ATM allocations and consistent performance review for possible reallocations to ensure maximum return on investments.
- Drive increase in ATM utilization through sales activities to increase usage and performance by collaboration with internal stakeholders i.e. ICT, Bank Operations and Branch networks.
- Ensure an updated Escalation Matrix is developed and implemented to govern the involved stakeholders to maximise ATM performance.
- Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances, performance reviews and initiating corrective actions.
- Ensure Monitoring of ATMs performance per branch and zones is provided and feedback to Zonal
- Management and support functions with appropriate actions are conveyed timely and tracked to its closure.
- Ensure adequate ATM Monitoring for appropriate escalations and resolutions are achieved for high channel utilization including uptime.
- Responsible for ATMs replenishments activities by ensuring ATMs DO NOT run out of cash and appropriate replenishment mechanism is implemented for each type of ATM to ensure customers obtain service 24/7.
- Ensure all Zonal RM; Channels and Branches Management analyse performance trends, understand actions to be taken and have full visibility of ATMs performance in areas of ATM Uptime, ATM users, Transactions and
- Revenues on a daily/weekly/ monthly basis.
- Managing a team of Specialists responsible for ATMs Operations relating to replenishment, Level 1 Technical
- Assistance, Offsite ATM operations and performance monitoring.
- Provide effective leadership to the zonal & branch teams and mentor direct reports to prepare them for additional responsibilities.
- Guide all specialists reporting to you to ensure performance culture is embedded and monitor implementations of performance management as per the calendar.
- Responsible for managing the contract and Service SLAs with external vendors who provide ATM-related
- Support or Services including CIT, for effective Mitigation actions.
- Responsible to oversee customer experience at All ATMs Machines and ensure all queries related to Cards
- Capturing, Reconciliation and Refunds are handled well.
- Ensure All Types of ATMs are well branded and positioned as per bank and regulator standards while guaranteeing good performance is achieved.
- Ensure Bank Policies and Procedures are updated and implemented to achieve compliance for both internal and regulatory.
- Conduct continuous product reviews, craft and develop new products, and enhance existing ones depending on the market and customer needs changes as informed by market intelligence.
- Performing quarterly updates thereof and strategic analysis of the progress in achieving the ATM roadmap in line with the Bank’s Vision.
- Ensuring satisfactory Audit findings for the ATMs operations at Head office and at the Zones.
- Consistent Monitoring of Competitors Analysis, Research and screen potential ATM Business opportunities in the Market and the zones and Identify sales Activities which to be pursued further.
- Develop, foster and maintain effective relationships with various businesses through the internal and external stakeholders.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- University Degree or equivalent Advanced Diploma preferably in Business Administration, Banking,
- Accounting, Finance or any Business-related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with proven deep knowledge in Retail Channels Management, ATM
- Performance & Operations, Sales, Distributions and Digital products Sales with proven Capability and
- Experience of Managing ATM Performance from Large scale ATM operations within Financial Institutions.
- The highest level of uncompromised integrity.
- Versatile and adaptable, able to react quickly.
- Able to work in a demanding matrixed environment, a proven track record of working effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to build effective, trusted and credible relationships with multiple constituencies through exceptional interpersonal skills, communications, actions and pre