Record Management Assistant II Job Vacancies at TANROADS January 2023
Record Management Assistant II Job Vacancies at TANROADS January 2023, Nafasi za kazi,ajira mpya, ajira 2023, ajira TANROADS, JOBS VACANCIES, job opportunities, jobs
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s Trunk and Regional Roads Network. Its primary functions include the management and development works, operations of the network, axle load control, the implementation of road safety, environmental measures and provision of advice on the strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
The Regional Manager – TANROADS – NJOMBE on behalf of Chief Executive is looking for open minded and creative candidates
TITLE OF THE POSITION: RECORD MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT II
A. POSITION RELATIONSHIP
The selected candidates will report to the Administrative Officer.
- Certificate holders in Records Management, Records Management, or its equivalent from a recognized Institute
- Computer literacy is required.
- Must be proficient in both Kiswahili and English and must be under 45 years old.
- Must be fluent in both Kiswahili and English language,
- Must not be above 45 years of age.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To record outgoing and incoming mails,
- To record and dispatch outgoing mails,
- To collect mails from the post office,
- To receive mail and dispatch letters,
- To conduct daily marking,
- To buy and account for postage stamps,
- To mark and indicate cross references,
- To handle all files movements and records,
- To ensure registry proper arrangement and cleanliness,
- To perform such other related duties as will be assigned by the supervisor.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Only candidates who are willing to join the Agency immediately after being notified are invited to send their own handwritten application letter.
All interested candidates are required to apply to the undersigned not later than 10th February, 2023 at 16:30 HRS attaching to their applications, CVs, Two (2) Picture (.Passport size), copies of certificates, birth certificates, the names of three referees and candidate physical address and their daytime telephone numbers and the candidates own daytime telephone contact. Applications that will be received after the deadline shall NOT be considered. Hand delivery is permitted.
Application letter should be addressed to:
The Regional Manager,
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS),
P.O. BOX 885,
APPLICANTS SHOULD NOTE:
- Individuals with unresolved criminal offence need not apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Transport costs to and from the interview venue will not be refunded