Strategy and Design Specialist
Job Vacancies at International Workplace Group
About the company
IWG has been at the forefront of the flexible workspace revolution for more than 30 years. We have made it possible for organisations and individuals everywhere to take a new approach to the traditional working day. We have over 3,400 locations across over 110 countries allowing millions of people every day to have a great day at work.
Our customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. They want workspaces and communities to match their needs. We provide them with choice through our portfolio of brands, covering serviced offices (Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature and No18), commercial real estate brokerage and managed office solutions.
Global responsibility for strategy and delivery of new business models when focusing on new customer proposition, customer journey, brands, future operating models, innovative and new centre operating models and new ways of doing business.
Manage the requirements gathering, analysis, documentation process, and translation into functional requirements and process definitions.
We are looking for someone with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, comfort with using large quantities of data, desire to turn ideas into practical on the ground pilots and roll out programmes.
Must have the ability to work with colleagues from C-suite to shop floor to understand issues and drive change, desire and ability to think out of the box & ease of communicating at all levels of the business.
Key Responsibilities Job Vacancies at International Workplace Group
- To address strategic questions for the business
- To develop future propositions and business models
- To outline how these propositions would work, workflow underpinning them
- To show how they satisfy customer needs; simplify our processes and operations and support our sources of sustainable competitive advantage (primarily scale and network)
- To show potential impact and to link and prioritise delivery roadmap
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- 3-5 years’ experience including time at a top-tier consulting firm (retails, consumer good, hospitality.
- A strong commercial personality, excellent analytical skills and conceptual and innovative thinking
- Ability to be hands-on as well as strategic and be a trouble-shooter when needed to be
- Fluent knowledge of English