Dar es Salaam
SportPesa is a sports news technology and sports betting brand with operations in Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Italy, Ireland, the Isle of Man, and the UK.
SportPesa Limited, a renowned local company operating as part of leading global SportPesa brand offering sports betting business is urgently looking for a qualified and energetic Tanzanian to fill the position of Administrative Assistant. Applications are thus invited from candidates who shall fulfill the following criteria.
JOB DESCRIPTION JOB TITLE: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
REPORTING TO: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
An Administrative Assistant is a supportive role in an office, responsible for providing support to our managers, co-workers, assisting daily office needs and manage our general administrative activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the facilities day to day operations such as handling administrative requests and queries from managers
- Establish work schedules and ensure their effective implementation in the Administration Office.
- Answer and direct phone calls, arrange and organize appointments, plan meetings and taking detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, and letters.
- Ensure the establishment, maintenance, and oversight of all office records, ordering and maintenance of office equipment, furniture, and supplies.
- Ensure that all the purchases are in accordance with SportPesa procurement policies.
- Ensure that proper records were maintained for office expenditures, receipts, purchase orders and Quote evaluation.
- To undertake general office duties for example business travel and hotel accommodation on a frequent basis.
- Ensure safety and maintenance of all office equipment’s and premises.
- Ensure proper management of office motor vehicles and ensure coordinated use according to organization policies and priorities.
- Submit a monthly report to Administrative Officer on duties/assignments
- Any other duties assigned by the Management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant at least two years.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Applications.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Internal staff will be highly considered for the role.
HOW TO APPLY:
Only applicants who will fit the above criteria need to apply.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 08th of October 2022.
Applications must consist of a cover letter outlining why you would be the best fit for such a position, your detailed CV, and copies of academic credentials.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.