Job Title: IT manager
Reports To: Head of operations
Purpose of the Job:
Responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
Supervising the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
- Managing information technology and computer systems
- Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations
- Managing IT staff
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
Thinking Requirements and Working Complexity:
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnels
Knowledge and Experience Required of Job Holder:
- The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- University Graduate from a recognized and well established University with a degree in Information Technology MIS,or equivalent
- A minimum of 6 years in management experienced in IT Management.
HOW TO APPLY
FOR SUBMISSION OF YOUR APPLICATION Interested and qualified applicants are requested to submit their application explaining why they are the best fit for the position through the email TZ.Human.Resources@letshego.com
Disclaimers: This job advert is not an in-deth list of all duties and responsibilities associated with the position. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 25 March 2021