IZWE Loans South Africa Student Loan 2023/2024, You’re a parent looking for funding to cover your child’s tuition. In order to help you safeguard your child’s future, IZWE offers personal loans up to R250 000 with periods ranging from 12 to 60 months.
IZWE Loans South Africa Student Loan 2023/2024
Benefits of IZWE Loans
- Loans of up to R250 000.
- Flexible repayment options (from 12 to 60 months).
- Decision in seconds & cash in your account within 24 hours.
- Customer Protection* Insurance for your peace of mind.
- Interest from as low as 15%.
IZWE Loans Requirements
- Your SA ID or driver’s licence.
- You will be required to provide proof of income documentation.
- You must be 18 years or older, with a salary of more than R2000 per month.
Representative example: Loan amount of R7,500 borrowed for 24 months. Annual Interest Rate: 25.25%. Initiation fee (charged upfront): R936.50 Monthly service fee: R69 Total Amount payable: R13 081. Monthly instalment amount: R545
Please note our interest rate will never exceed the maximum as prescribed by the NCA of 25.25% Fees subject to change based on risk profile
Contact IZWE Loan South Africa for more details of Student Loan:
- PO Box 111 Goodwood 7459
- 0861 666 424
How can I apply?
- To apply for an RCS Store Card you must be 18 years or older
- have a valid South African ID or driver’s licence
- be employed and earn R1000 or more per month
- You will be required to provide proof of income documentation
How and where do I pay my account?
You’ll receive a monthly statement showing your balance and amount due. You can pay at selected stores, by debit order, via EFT or online via our Self Service portal. Follow these easy steps to set up RCS as a beneficiary for easy EFT payment.
If you would like to pay by debit order, simply complete the debit order section of the application form or call us on 0861 SAY RCS (0861 729 727).