Plant Manager Job Vacancy at ISRA Gold Company, ISRA Gold Company Vacancies ISRA Gold Company (ISRA) undertakes to offer employment to Tanzanian graduates of various disciplines, to take place at Geita, Tanzania, with the aim of “Enhancing Graduates Employability in Tanzania”.
ISRA Gold Company Vacancies
ISRA Gold Company (ISRA) is a subsidiary of ISRA International with operations throughout the various gold regions of Tanzania. The position stated in this advertisement is situated in Lwamgasa about 40km’s from Geita Town Centre. The company has its head office in Mwanza. Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven graduates to take up employment opportunities within the company.
We are currently seeking (2x) experienced Plant Managers to oversee the operations of a CIP Gold processing plant. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient operation of the plant, while achieving production targets and maintaining high levels of quality and productivity. Duration Full time. The employment is implemented for a 3-month probationary period (immediate start possible) only and there is no guarantee of any offer of employment on completion. We shall provide a monthly salary and cover all incidental accommodation and lodging costs.
Disciplines and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy, Mining Engineering or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in gold processing, with at least 5 years in a managerial role.
- Knowledge of CIP gold processing is essential.
- Strong leadership skills and experience in managing teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic plans to achieve business objectives.
- Proven track record of achieving production targets and improving plant performance.
Eligibility: To qualify for this position, one MUST:
- Be a Tanzanian citizen.
- Be a Tanzanian graduate aged between 22 – 35 years;
- Have completed a relevant Bachelor’s Degree (NTA8).
- Have graduated between 2005 and 2018
- Be well spoken and have good interpersonal skills.
Application deadline: 30 August 2023
Mode of Application:
Please Send your CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com