Investor Relations Analyst at NMB Bank June 2023-Nafasi za kazi NMB Bank June 2023 Investor Relations Analyst at NMB Bank June 2023 Ajira mpya NMB Bank
Job Purpose: Implement and manage a world-class investor relations program rooted in transparency, trust, and collaborative communication.
- Analyze critical information regarding financial, strategic, economic, and competitor developments and communicates this information to senior management, to the key business units, and the investing public. Consolidate and evaluate feedback from analysts, investors, and business media that may impact the bank’s performance and valuation.
- Assist in the preparation of the corporate kit, fact sheets and Q&A sheets for senior management and key business units.
- Communicate information through dissemination of press releases and disclosures to the investing public and the Investor Relations (IR) distribution list.
- Prepare presentations and other support materials used in the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting,
- Investor roadshows and conferences, and Planning conferences.
- Provide assistance in answering queries and surveys made by either internal (business units) or external (analysts, investors, regulators, media, clients) contacts.
- Assist the Head; Investor Relations in complying with regulatory requirements such as press releases and disclosures to DSE, CMSA, and Bank of Tanzania.
- Work with the Communications Unit, to maintain and improve relations and communications between the organization and the investing public, shareholders, and financial professionals to enhance the standing of the organization’s stock and debt.
- Assist the Head; Investor Relations in the preparation and timely completion of the Annual Report through the consolidation of inputs from all groups, verification of the viability of the information used, and the final editing of the content of the report.
- Provide analytical support for any “go to the market” initiatives the bank may choose to use for purposes of raising additional equity for the Bank to ensure full subscription; and
- Provide regular feedback to management and other stakeholders on investment/analyst community perceptions of the bank, concerns, and investment criteria.
- Build and improve relationships with the investing community by actively taking part in one-on-one meetings and correspondence with fund managers, credit and equity analysts, rating agencies, correspondent banks, and the business and financial media.
- Maintain and update the Investor Relations web page in the official bank website.
- Analyze and produce reports on the bank’s financial performance (with reference to the financial statements), and the performance in relation to the industry and the main competitors.
- Maintain the database of competitive information (financial and non-financial data of NMB
- Bank and peer banks) and use the same in coming up with regular reports and analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of data and materials for capital raising exercises (i.e., debt and equity raising).
- Perform ad hoc requests for senior management, internal and external clients especially related to the areas of Investor Relations, competitive monitoring, and analysis.
- Collaborate and participate in financial planning & reporting processes, quarterly earnings process, ESG disclosures and investor communications & targeting approach.
- Analyze our business fundamentals and analyze our investors to look for areas of improvement.
- To analyze ownership trends, shareholder engagement and key points of investor interaction.
- Periodically conduct macro-economic, competitor, and stock analysis.
- Assists the Head; Investor Relations in administrative responsibilities.
RECOMMENDED; 166 New Job Opportunities at TANAPA June 2023
Knowledge and Skills:
- Sound knowledge of the Banking sector
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, time pressured environment.
- A solid understanding of the banking sector and Capital Markets along with their accompanying regulations.
- Ability to interact with senior officials of banks, capital markets, stock exchange, large/institutional investors, and the government.
- Strong command of MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong data, analytical and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an excellent ability to communicate (written, verbally).
- Demonstrable problem-solving, quantitative, and analytical skills; strategic and creative thinking.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Economics/ Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking, Law or other related fields of studies.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in working in Finance/ Investment or related discipline.
- Experience working in Financial Markets.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted Job closing date : 16-Jun-2023