Internship Opportunities at Cytonn Investments June 2023-Nafasi za Internship Cytonn Investments June 2023, Are you a committed & experienced professional? Join us today. If you are looking for a new challenge where you can team up with committed professionals to make an impact, we welcome you to apply for our positions.
Nafasi za Internship Cytonn Investments June 2023
Cytonn Investments is an investments and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and DC Metro area – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our alternative investments solutions are based on four main products: real estate, structured solutions, private equity and advisory. Most of the investment opportunities in Sub Saharan Africa are not in the listed markets, hence our focus on alternative investments to find uncommon value and returns for our clients.
1.Operations Coordinator Internship
Anticipate and plan for upcoming student placements and make the necessary arrangements and recommendations Organize student orientations and hospital orientations with the placement director Identify health facilities for medical student placements Negotiate with health facility managers and superintendents for EA student placements Liaise with the operations manager to ensure adequate living space and accommodation for the students Recommend and supervise any remodeling and installation work at EA residences Identify potential suppliers for transportation and other services in consultation with the operations manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tours and Travel or related field with a minimum of second-class honors, and minimum of B+ from KCSE.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision. Nafasi za Internship Cytonn Investments June 2023
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Sufficient computing skills (Ms. Office suite).
- Photography skills will be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to work long and odd hours including Sundays.
RECOMMENDED: Driver at UN Women June, 2023
Assist with reviewing, drafting and revising a wide variety of contracts, including but not limited to, non-disclosure agreements, customer and supplier agreements, professional services agreements and developing template agreements. Assisting with various corporate matters, including Real Estate conveyancing transactions, corporate governance matters and facilitating business filings. Assisting to provide strategic legal advice on business matters and product development. Support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes. Maintaining the departments safes and various registers and documentation.
- A student pursuing a Law Degree (LLB) in one of the recognized universities in Kenya
- Must have attained a B- and above in O levels/ high school;
- Creative, commercial legal thinking and appreciation of the business aspects in their application of the law
- Ability to pro-actively and creatively manage potential legal issues;
- A team player willing to learn, adapt and work with minimum supervision
- Excellent organization, administration, communication, influencing and interpersonal skills;
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm and ability to work long hours, under tight deadlines and to deliver to multiple stakeholders.