Our company is seeking to hire a software developer to help with the development of our current
projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as
modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade
interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also
working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and
Position Level: Entry Level
Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications
of an existing system.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Must be a full-stack developer.
- Proficiency in Java-Spring and AngularJS frameworks is a plus
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related degree.
How to Apply
Send your Application letter and Cv via e-mail to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted