Intern- Resource Mobilization at TADB August 2023, Intern- Resource Mobilization at TADB, TADB is an equal opportunity employer. The Bank does not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment.
ABOUT TANZANIA AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK (TADB)
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB) is a government development finance institution operating under the Ministry of Finance and Planning. TADB is registered under the Companies Act, of 2002 and licensed under the provisions of the Banking and Financial Institutions Act No. 5 of 2006 and the Banking and Financial Institutions (Development Finance) Regulations, of 2012.
Intern- Resource Mobilization at TADB
The Bank operates as a Development Finance Institution in line with its Business License No. 002 issued by the Bank of Tanzania on 4th August 2015. TADB was established to facilitate the attainment of two broad goals which are:
- Contribute to the achievement of sustainable food self-sufficiency and food security.
- Transformation of agriculture from subsistence to commercial in order to effectively and sustainably contribute to economic growth and poverty reduction.
Vision & Mission
To be a champion development finance institution for agricultural transformation in Tanzania. Mission To contribute to food security and poverty reduction by catalyzing agricultural transformation through innovative financing solutions that develop sustainable and inclusive agricultural value chains. TADB is looking to fill in the: Intern- Resource Mobilization vacancies.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
The job holder serves as a direct report to the Resource Mobilization Manager and assumes the pivotal role of mobilizing resources to bolster the business operations of Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank. With a primary focus on cultivating and nurturing relationships, she/he is responsible for implementing a strategic plan to establish and effectively manage partnerships with multilateral and bi-lateral institutions, corporate entities, private trusts, and other funders. This entails leveraging on strategic partnerships to secure essential resources for the Bank’s initiatives.
- To work with the Resource Mobilization Manager to develop and implement the resource mobilization strategy in keeping with the bank’s strategic plan. To assist in identifying potential funding opportunities and follow up on necessary documentation for fund application to assist in maintaining records of partners, develop trackers and track project(s) implementation as per partners’ agreement. To assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports for mobilization of funds. To assist in organizing meetings and follow up on agreed actions from meetings with Government, its departments and agencies and other partners. To assist in liaising with relevant divisions, departments and units to follow-up on performance of projects, which operate on, managed funds. To carry out any other duties assigned by the Director of Treasury and funding from time to time.
- Ability to understand and document engagements with bilateral, multilateral funding agencies/institutions.
- Ability to understand banking & finance.
- Ability to communicate clearly both in writing & speaking.
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
University Graduate in Business Administration, finance, accounting, banking or related discipline. Analytical skills Communication and negotiation skills Computer literate and good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
MODE OF APPLICATION AND DEADLINE
Job applicants are required to apply for these employment opportunities through the TADB career portal: https://www.tadb.co.tz/careers/ or send their application through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note applicants are required to attach the following to their respective application.
- Application letter, showing how you meet the requirements of the position.
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae.
- Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of the candidate.
- Certified copies of relevant certificates.
- Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
TADB is an equal opportunity employer. The Bank does not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment
TADB fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development, and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself. Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on 31st August 2023. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.