Collection and Recovery Intern
Internship at FINCA Microfinance Bank (T) Limited
FINCA Microfinance Bank is a financial institution providing savings and loans throughout the country, promoting financial inclusion to small entrepreneurs.
Validity period: 07/09/2022 – 13/09/2022
Duty Station: Tanga
Position: Collection and Recovery Intern
The Collection and Recovery Intern is responsible for making sure that all bad loans above 90 days and written off from group loan clients are been followed and the necessary recovery actions are being taken.
The basic functions are as follows:
- Monitor and report on arrangements made with delinquency and written off clients for outstanding debts.
- Provide daily payment reports on normal and written off loans from groups’ clients.
- Provide advice to late payers to help negotiate a reduction in any amounts owing.
- Telephone contact and field physical visit to late payers/debtors who are above 90days and written off clients from group clients.
- Investigation and allocation of unidentified and lost payments.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly recovery report to branch manager/ branch supervisor and Head of Collections and Recovery on demand
- Manage FINCA corporate image through maintaining integrity at all times
- Ensure to maintain confidentiality of customer information and the company
- Other duties may be assign by supervisor.
Education and / Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in any related discipline of study
- Understanding of legal processes in relation to debt recovery
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Please send your application letter and CV to TZ_Recruitment@finca.co.tz
Deadline for sending application is September 12, 2022.