Insurance Intern at Warriors Logistics February, 2023
Insurance Intern at Warriors Logistics February, 2023,Nafasi za kazi, ajiraonline,intern jobs,jobs in tanzania,Tanzania jobs
Warriors Logistics and Business Center co.ltd is looking for an insurance intern who will be responsible for identifying and supervising insurance sales opportunities. Their responsibilities include determining risk management strategies, managing policy renewals, and tracking claims. He or she will be responsible to the Managing Director, the Operations Manager, and the Administrators.
Duty Station: 1 POST (DAR ES SALAAM)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Track insurance claims to ensure clients and company satisfaction.
- Create and implement marketing strategies to compete with other insurance companies.
- Respond to clients’ insurance related questions and issues.
- Complete administrative tasks including maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Prepare and present detailed reports on the progress of initiatives to management.
- Recommend risk management strategies that fit clients personal risk profile
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of different policies to promote the sale insurance plans.
- Distribute policy proceeds after claim is submitted and approved.
- Establish a collaborative relationship with clients so as to smoothness delivery of service.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Basic Certificate or Diploma in insurance and risk management with 1/2 years of experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- In depth knowledge of the different types of insurance plans.
Please apply by using this Company email: firstname.lastname@example.org don’t pay any fund for this post it’s free post with no any payment
Application Date: Before End of 28-02-2023
REMUNERATION: Base on Discussion