Institutional Sales Representative Vacancy at Taifa Gas Limited 2023, Taifa Gas vacancy, Taifa Gas careers, Taifa Gas jobs, Taifa Gas opportunities,
Welcome to the official page of Taifa Gas Tanzania Limited. Taifa Gas started as Mihan Gas Company Limited (MIHAN GAS) and was incorporated on 19th May 2005, with certificate of incorporation number 52508 under the Companies Ordinance (Cap 212) as a limited company in the United Republic of Tanzania. The company spent two years in its initial start-up investment and eventually started business in the market in year 2008.
Institutional Sales Representative
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THIS POSITION:
- Coaching and monitor performance of team under direct supervision such that to have the greatest overall impact on business results.
- Coordinate the Institutional Sales Drivers’ involvement in their day-to-day activities and ensure that they deliver the product in time and full with zero losses.
- Customer business support and timely response with regard to the Institutional sales business within the territory.
- Ensure appropriate management and handling of resources such as fuel, trucks, tanks and Company LPG stocks.
- Key custodian of the Company stock (LPG) inside the Institutional truck(s) transferred from the Company Filling Station to the respective customer and ensures there is zero on transit losses.
- Accountant at Green Bird Primary and College
- Administrative Officer at Ifakara Health Institute (IHI) January 2023
- Ensure regular reconciliation of the LPG stock transferred from the Filling station to customer
- Responsible for collecting all outstanding debts from customers.
- Work closely with Institutional Sales Manager to ensure market strategic and business objectives are met.
- Adhere with Company’s policies, procedures, and set standards.
- Adhere with HSSE practices of the Company.
- Establishes and maintains strong customer relations.
- Producing a monthly Institutional sales report and share to Line Manager.
- Attend any duty related to work as instructed by superiors and the Management of the Company.
KEY RESULT AREA:
- Efficient operating accounts
- Sales targets are met with optimal growth in volume
- Optimal high standard of performance
- Customer orders and outstanding debts are timely collected
- Properly documented sales reports
- Technical and safety standards are enforced and maintained
- Good working relationship with customers is established
- Competition is monitored and managed
- Customers complain are worked upon timely
- Various rules of authorities like EWURA, NEMC and Weight and Measures are monitored
SPECIFIC SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business related fields.
- Minimum 3years experience in sales related field.
- Excellent communication(both oral and written)
- Strong computer skills especially with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to meet deadlines and strong time-management skills
Read Also: Mechi ya Ngao ya Jamii 2022/2023
- Detail oriented, self-starter with a resourceful attitude
- Well-articulated and organized
- Provide high level customers care services
- Should be dedicated and hardworking
- Strong problem solving skills
- Should be a person of high integrity, team player and self-initiative
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
- Driving skills with valid license is a must
- Flexibility and ready to work under high pressure
- Send only updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ( please do not send/attach certificates at this stage)
- Applications that will not meet the above requirements and application instructions shall not be considered
- Potential internal employees are highly encouraged to apply
- In the subject line please indicate the position applied for
Deadline for receiving the applications is Monday, 6/02/2023 at 4.30pm
Tanzania Jobs: JOB SCAM ALERT!! Never, ever pay to get a job. Legitimate businesses do not ask for money, and any employment or job openings that ask for payment or fees should be treated with extreme caution, viewed as potentially fraudulent, and immediately reported to TAKUKURU (PCCB). ajiraonline.com is not liable for any funds paid to Scammers.