IMS Coordinator at KIOO LTD January 2024 Department : Quality Control & Packaging Department Job Title : IMS Coordinator
- Diploma / Degree
- Minimum 2 years work experience
RECOMMENDED: TBS Vacancies January 2024
Reporting to: QC & Packaging Manager
- To maintain and continually improve quality management system.
- To revise and update documents such as Quality manual, procedures, work instructions, job descriptions, forms for check lists and forms for records.
- To liaise internally with process owners for updating of documents
- To organize training and awareness of managers, process owners, Food Safety Team Leader, Food Safety Team Members and internal auditors.
- To organize internal audit of Integrated Quality Management systems
- To play a lead auditor in all the internal audits
- Follow up with all the departments to close all the open NCRs
- To organize Management review of Quality Management systems
- To act as document Controller for all the four systems (QMS, EMS, OHSAS and FSSC)
IMS Coordinator at KIOO LTD
- To conduct internal quality audit and to raise Non conformity report
- To make changes in all the department ISO documents in consultation with concerned HODs Interfaces:
1.All the HODs to conduct internal quality audit
- All the HODs to conduct internal quality audit
- PPE – Uniforms / Ear plugs / Safety shoes
To send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
READ ALSO: Nafasi za kazi Bugando Medical Centre (BMC)