Human Resources Officer Jobs at Christ Church International School February 2023
Human Resources Officer Jobs at Christ Church International School February 2023, Applicants must be willing to work on the campus (in Tanzania) and willing to embrace and learn from other cultures and faith denominations.
Job Description Details:
|Human Resources Officer (HRO)
|Responsible to Diocese of Mount Kilimanjaro
Positions of Human Resources Officer Available at Christ Church International School.
Posted by: Christ Church International School. Arusha City, Arusha Region, Tanzania.
Apply for Human Resources Officers new positions available at Christ Church International School.
About this organization:
Seeking enthusiastic Human Resources Officer with a heart for Christian education.
CCIS is now accepting applications for a Human Resource Officer to start working on March 2023.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all personnel matters in collaboration with the Accountant, Assistant Administrator, Principal and Director.
- Ensure that CCIS staff issues are managed as per the CCIS-Human Resources Manual so as to create an atmosphere of peace, love and trust among the staff.
- Interpret school policies, standing orders and circulars from the government, including labour laws, pertaining to school environment and their application.
- Keep yourself up to date with relevant laws, regulations, etc. and share knowledge with all staff.
- Undertake the duties of Secretary to School Management Committee/Team.
- Responsible for all office correspondences.
- Control and supervises the means of communication.
- Ensures availability of efficient facilities for communication.
- Supervise the use of office equipment and stationeries.
- Deal with staff welfare issues such as contracts, leaves and salaries.
How to Apply:
We encourage the interested applicants to submit their Curriculum Vitae/Resume, Cover letter and three references to: email@example.com And firstname.lastname@example.org