Human Resources Officer at NBC June 2023-Tanzania Jobs AJIRA Nafasi za kazi NBC the National Bank of Commerce (NBC) Bancassurance Operations Officer at NBC June 2023 NBC Bank
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
To deliver human resources administrative support services through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures. The role holder will partner with Senior HRBP to support business and implementation of HR agenda and projects.
Business Partnering Support 50%
- To support HRBP on HR issues such as reward, employee relations, talent, performance, organization development/change and culture
- Provide support to all customer enquiries on HR issues ensure a reliable and timely service is given
- Internal client relationships in relation to specific HR activity
- Track staff complement reports and ensure they are circulated appropriately and proactively highlighting potential problems i.e. constant absenteeism, sick leave etc.
- Support on EOS ( Employees Opinion Survey) plans for business after survey
- Work with the HR Business Partner to deliver the short-term and long-term strategic business strategy, goals and plans.
- Assist in the effective and timely implementation of HR processes across the business.
Project Management 30%
- Manage and delivery all HR related projects.
- Support on adoption of HR digital platforms to improve utilization
- Champion of all HR Projects; Colleague Engagement, Shujaa Recognition etc
- Analyze the effectiveness of processes and system in use in the department and make recommendations for Improvements.
- Engage and influence relevant stakeholders in ensuring delivery of HR projects and addressing roadblocks in a timely manner
- Operational Support 20%
- Ensure understanding of group policies and governance processes, driving compliance as appropriate within own business area
- Provide MI reports for HRBP work activities.
- Assist in all issues pertaining to the digital platforms e.g. Workday, People Portal
- Ensure that HRBP team has the necessary administrative support to perform their roles.
- Champion HR processes in the cluster / business supported – acting as a super user, facilitating the understanding of processes, tools, portal, roles and responsibilities
- Highlight and escalate Service Delivery issues with regard to HR process and systems.
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas – Human and Social Studies, Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Effective communication – Basic (Meets all of the requirements), Emotional intelligence (Meets all of the requirements), Enabling team success (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Ethics and values (Meets all of the requirements), Experience in a similar environment, Human Resource Consulting (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Planning and organising (Meets all of the requirements)