Human Resource Officer job at Workforce Management & Consultancy May 2023-Nafsi za Kazi Ajira mpya Discover more Human Resource Officer job at Workforce Management & Consultancy vacancies and apply here at
• Maintaining accurate records ensuring that all HR records are held securely and properly.
• To maintain and provide statistical and management information on key HR metrics/preparing reports. To supply HR period end report to HR Manager, on agreed dates, as advised.
• To support the recruitment process ensuring the company attracts the right talents
• To provide advice to employees and managers on contractual
• Issues/terms and conditions of employment
• Support the company access process and introducing staff & visitors to the airport authority.
• To facilitate the payroll process by ensuring all inputs are accurately and timely captured and approved.
• To ensure that the monthly payroll is undertaken in line with company procedures and timescales.
• To organize employee related events/ theme days
READ ALSO: Ajira Financial Accountant Job Vacancies at World Vision May 2023
Experience & Skills:
• University degree in Human resource, Business studies.
• At least 3 years of experience in Human resource functions
• Good Communication skills written and verbal.
• Attention to details, Organized and Methodical
• Strong IT skills across the full range of Microsoft office applications
• Work well as part of a team
Nafasi za kazi Workforce Management & Consultancy – Vacancies and Internships at Workforce Management & Consultancy
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
CV should be sent to Jobs@workforceconsult.com The deadline for receiving CVs is 19.05.2023 07:43