HR Information System Officer job at NMB Bank Plc-Tanzania Jobs Banking and Finance Jobs HR Information System Officer at NMB Bank June 2023
Provide support to the Human Resource function in the areas of HR information system and perform maintenance of our HR systems and processes.
HR Information System Officer job at NMB Bank Plc
• Support system configurations, including data structure, workflows, user roles and permissions, and integrations with other systems.
• Provide end-user support, troubleshoot system issues, and collaborate with IT and vendors to resolve technical problems.
• Create user guides, and conduct training sessions to educate the HR team and end-users on system functionalities and best practices.
• Collaborate with the HR team to ensure data integrity and accuracy across HR systems, including data creation, validation, system audits, and regular data quality checks.
• Analyze HRIS systems, monitor performance, and resolve issues. The incumbent will also be required to assist the HR Support team.
• Perform statistical analysis on gathered data and run queries.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Advanced proficiency in database management and security, as well as running SQL queries.
• Conversant with HRIS systems
• Analytical skills
• Understanding of complex statistical concepts and output to non-experts in both a written and verbal manner
• Technical HR Systems Experience, Reporting tools, power point, Microsoft Word, MI Analysis, Advanced excel.
• Behavioral Building Positive Working Relationships, Communication, Contributing to Team Success, Formal Presentation, Planning & Organizing, and Quality Orientation, Strong attention to detail, intellectual curiosity, creativity and a proven work ethic.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Statistics, or related fields of studies from recognized higher learning institutions.
• At least1 year experience in managing Human Resources systems.
• Experience working with ARUTI system is preferred.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Job closing date: 21-Jun-2023